Miscellanous : miscellaneous story....

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "miscellaneous story...."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
but then we heard a strange noise at the window.i opened the curtains and saw a baby calico kitten at the window,scratching at it. "aww!will,come look!" i opened the window and took the kitten.he came over to me "what is it?" i smiled "i found her on the window sill.can we keep her?" i sounded like a little nine year old.i made a puppy dog face and showed him the kitten`s sad face.he finally cracked "alright,alright.we can keep her"

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
We laughed so hard we were rolling around on the floor bashing into things. Then Will struck his head on the bed's foot "oww." he said "what want me to kiss it better?" HE broke into laughter and got up looking a bit dizzy.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
and he almost fell on the cat but i caught her "will,be careful!this little thing has been in enough danger already,i bet" and i kissed her head "plus,she needs a bath"

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
I looked at the time, and decided maybe we should get going. "Lets bathe her first , than we can leave, ok?" i said. Will agreed, and we were soon, i the bathroom, holding down the cat. Thts when i asked him, "What should we name her?"

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
he said "i don`t know,you choose" i thought and finally decided "i like the name delilah"

"DElilah it is than...." he said. When delilah jumped on him, still all wet.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
he screeched "hey!get off me!" i laughed and rook her off of him,and she tore part of his shirt

"whoops." I said Will looked at his shirt "ahh the heck with it. COme on lets get this... Delilah out of here. I don't think they let pets in here."

"whoops." I said Will looked at his shirt "ahh the heck with it. COme on lets get this... Delilah out of here. I don't think they let pets in here."

• Pays :
i said "um,will?" he said "yeah?" i said "look" and i pointed to the sign that said "PETS ARE ALLOWED" he said "oh...woops" and we laughed

We finished bathing the cat and Will was soaked with water. "Delilah is a trouble maker." he said. He took off his shirt, and started to blow dry Delilahs fur. My phone started to ring again. "Ill be right back." and went out the door to get it. I looked at the caller ID.

• Pays :
it was devin "oh crap.will!"
Edité par william_693 le 23/10/2006 à 10:45

"Here lemme answer it." he said. He came out, still with his shirt off, and the cat in his arms. He handed her to me and answered the phone. "Devin?" he said. Than he got a surprised look. And shoved the phone to m ear. It wasnt devin, it was my dad. "Who is this?" My dad said, "Dad, its me."
"Who was tht on the phone?"
"Oh, tht was me, im just...umm...(cough) im getting a cold, and my voice is (cough) changing."
"Oh, ok, for a min. there, i thought there was some guy there with you."

"Dad, im 17, remember?"

"Right, i just dont want to let go of my baby girl." He said.
"Hows mom?" i asked.
"Good, we are had a great time there, hows devin?"
"Annoying as usual. Wait, what do you mean, "HAD a great time"?"

I asked.
"Oh! i forgot to tell you, we are in town, but staying in a hotel, about an hour away from home, why?"
"What hotel? Oh, umm......uh...he, nothing dad."

"The Grand hotel. Wow, the connection is great!"

Tht was the hotel i was in at this exact moment!

"By dad, g2g, devin needs help, by!"

"Will, we need to get out of here, my parents are in the same hotel room next to us!" i said.

• Pays :
he said "oh crap,oh crap,oh crap" over and over again

"I KNOW!!!" I said....almost screaming.
"And to make it worse, they are in the room NEXT to us!!" I said.

"We have GOT to go!!!!" he said.
He grabbed my hand, and we went to the door. He opened it, and peeked to see if anyone was out there. "Clear, come on!" We were on our way down in the elevator, wills hand around me waist, and giving me little kisses when the door opened. And there, was my mom and dad, going down for breakfast.
"OMGOODNESS!! YN!!!" my mom said. Here it would come, the screaming, the yelling, and then being punished. I split apart from will imediatly.
"Mom! Dad! i can explain."

They looked at me in confusion. "Honey! We are so glad to see you! I know what you did, you couldnt wait to see us, and came to get us! Well, join us for dinner! Where is your brother?"

"He's not umm...here? Mom, dad, did you, i mean...well ...umm...what a BIG SURPRISE!!!" haha....

Allright Skeetles that was a bit copnfusing!

• Pays :
anyways...
-------------------
then suddenly mom noticed will "oh,sweetie,you even brought will to join us!how sweet" i let go of his hand so they wouldn`t notice we were holding hands and i said "uh,yeah!" i sighed.i was in the clear

"Yep, he just--um--decided he would drive me here...since my car isnt working." I said to cover everything up.

"Oh!" my mom said, nodding her head, but i think she knew....We were sitting down at the lunch table when Devin came in--with daisy.

• Pays :
and they didn`t know they were going out.my parents despised daisy

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums