Miscellanous : Double Trouble Boil 'N Bubble ::Chapter 1-please comment::

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Double Trouble Boil 'N Bubble ::Chapter 1-please comment::"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i am confused, but great story!!!

♥ William Moseley ♥ forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
omg im SO glad it wasnt deleted!i thought it was lost!lol kk here's the update.and thanks,beekah!aka RB and CSB!

Chapter 5::Life and Death,Either One

My father placed me with one of the fairie families for a moment,while he went back down below on the ground to finish off Juyomba.He flew towards her,and landed on the ground carefully.Anger and sadness rushed through his heart.He was sad Lizzie and I had died,but he was so angry that Juyomba did this to us.We wanted to be a happy family forever,but forever did not last long enough.

"Why did you do this to us?" he said."Why have you killed two of the loving people in my life,not having a clue of what you are doing?Why do you want Kenzie?!"

Juyomba turned around and cackled evily and said,"Why do I want her?She has the crown,you idiot!Every ice fairie I have ever fought has perished hardly,but your daughter,she was an easy target.She has the ice crown of beauty,peace,love,and happiness.She is the most dispicable thing I have ever l--"

She was about to finish her sentence,when father interrupted.He said,"That is my daughter you are talking about!Now,I do not care how I finish you off,but I will!" I have always known that father was a wise man of strength,protection,and discipline.And that is why I simply love him.

He turned around,putting himself in a corner,and charged Juyomba.It seemed she was not prepared for what father did to her,so she suffered a horrible and painful death,just as I.He plunged an ice speir in her heart.Her eyes rolled to the back of her head,her hair was quickly fading to grey,and hepulled it out.She fell to the ground and was finally dead.

My father was grateful for what he has done.So he flew back up to me in the trees.He flew over to me and landed on his knees,tears quickly coming out of his eyes and rolling down his cheeks.I looked so peaceful,but his heart was not.

A few days passed,and I was back on earth.They were holding my funeral.Everyone was crying and saying their goodbye's.Lizzie was only in a coma for two days,so she was able to attend.I seemed so peaceful in my casket,but everyone else was not.
Edité par william_693 le 07/07/2006 à 12:13

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
what do u guys think of the update?

total sweetness!!

♥ William Moseley ♥ forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
but Kenzie died lol

i ment great story!! sweetness means awsome!

• Pays :
ohh ok thanks CSB!lol

yeah!! anytime!!

• Pays :
hehehehehehehe

• Pays :
ok i know i haven`t updated for a while,but here`s chapter 6

Chapter 6::Kenzie Is Back

After the funeral ended,my father,mother and sister stayed for a while to clean everything up and take one last look at my pale,ivory skin.My mother was sitting next to my casket and a tear fell down her cheek and onto the casket,for they did not want to bury it.

They could not help but cry,for I was the youngest in the family.They eventually left late at night.It was dawn,and the sun was starting to rise.The birds were chirping and all of a sudden,a bright light shot out of the casket.

I was resurrecting from the dead!I rose up and flew onto the ground.I looked around,but did not see anyone.I was so happy to be alive again.I flew up and spun around in the air,when suddenly a fire bolt hit my side.

I fell on my knees and pulled it out.It was the sign of Juyomba`s brother Ike.He was the only one left of the royal bloodline on planet Harcuus.He flew down right in front of me.

I looked up in terror at the sign of him.He is the most powerful of all Harcuusonian Royalty.He was no royalty at all.He was a spoiled little brat!I stood up and he slapped me and I fell on the hard,cold ground.

I turned my head to look at him,and I flew up and drew out my ice sword and threw it on the ground.Then I took my metal shield out and he shot fire at it but it aimed back at him.

I said,"Those who fight with weapons fight for honor and praise.But those who fight with nothing fight for what is right.And you,Ike,fight only to be honored and praised.While I fight for what is right!"

He layed there,dying slowly because of his own powers.He did not speak one word,for he was now dead.I fought for what is right and accomplished it.I could not wait to tell mother,father and my sister.
Edité par william_693 le 07/07/2006 à 12:29

Page : 1 | 2

Consultez d'autres forums