Miscellanous : Help!! I would really appreciate any suggestions...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Help!! I would really appreciate any suggestions..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
umm....She's the Man, with amanda Bynes in it, its a great chick flick....haha...im gonna say tht all the time now....(chick flick, chick flick, chick flick......)

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i find the word chick flick offensive.no offense to those who don`t,but i mean,how would guys feel if they were girls and we said that all the time to them?

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
yh, but boys do get dun for a load of other things, like girls are allowed to hug and kiss each other nd not be gay, but boys hu hug there m8s get called gay! pure morning, ill message u sumtime this week, i wud like to talk to u!

My name is Miss Schaden Freude
  • Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : Belgique
narnia maniac, u can always message me.

I think we can't buy She's the man in Belgium. But maybe next week u can buy it, I don't know, I'll look after it. And thnx

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? - William Shakepseare
  • Pays :
well,just look for She`s The Man on the net and order it

The problem is, it could be it isn't out on dvd yet here in belgium

• Pays :
well,look on amazon.com or watch it on youtube

you tubes cool. just dwnload it onto a disc

Thnx . I'll try that.

• Pays : mexique
lol, yeah u should try that... hey guess what?lol yesterday i went with my to the movies and guess who i saw? WILLIAM MOSELEY!! jajaj jk jk that's what I wish had happened... ok so what really happened was, we went to the movies and saw "the illusionist" with some guy friends (altho they fall asleep during the movie) anyways after the movie there was this halloween party of some girl i don't know, whose from another school, so we suddenly wanted to go, but we had no costumes, so we all wore two pig tails and we sme special crayons for ur face, we made ourselves look like dolls, so anyway, we arrived there and everyone was in costumes and stuff lol, i saw this three guy friends dressed like the ninja turtles!! lol, and this other friends dressed like a bannana, i even saw this guy dressed like spongebob, lol!!1 it was so funny to see all the different costumes, and well we did feel like "oh oh lol" but my friends "the ninja turtles" like when another friend said "so u just put on special make up?" one of the ninja turltes said "hey, they look pretty" lol, the guy who said that is HOT lol, anyway we had so much fun, we danced ALOT but it was FREEZING!!!! hahah i even think i saw my cousin there... not sure tho...
hey, i already have my halloween costume!! lol i'm gonna dress like a sailor girl with this dress.... lol
---------------------------------------------------
so anybody wanna share their story?
Edité par hula le 29/10/2006 à 18:22

- For you I will, no matter what-
im not a big fan of halloween myself, i dnt c the point.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3

Consultez d'autres forums