Miscellanous : i feel like everyone i know is starting to hate me now.

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "i feel like everyone i know is starting to hate me now."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i seriously feel that.the people in my family,all of my friends and even you guys here on the site.my mom is getting mad at me at the littlest things i do,my friends barely talk to me and you guys won`t let me be myself which is posting random stuff.i feel like my world is crashing apart and that i`m gonna kill myself!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
OMG NO WAY WE DNT HATE AND DNT KILL URSELF!!! it's just that sometimes people get annoyed with u cus u post random stuff in the middle of the topics but if that is u being urself then thats fine but why dont u mkae up a topic on miscellnous(sp?) so u can post random stuff on there without people getting annoyed????? only a suggestion!
  • Pays :
but still,i feel hated and like no one in the whole wide world feels the way i do!!i just wanna die!!!i seriously don`t feel loved!

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays :
But we love you!! Why would you kill yourself, while there is so much to live for? And I am sure that your friends and family adore you too. Perhaps it would be better if you’d talk about it with them. Anyway, don’t do anything stupid, like committing suicide. If you need a listening ear, I would be happy to help you.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
but you don`t know how painful my life is!my mom gets mad about me at the most TINIEST things i do and she threatens to be my worst nightmare!

• Pays :
That's horrible!! I could not imagine how that feels. What does she do then?

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
she yells at me and slaps my arms so bad that i SEAR i can barely lift them!i feel that she doesn`t even care that i have feelings!she always says "don`t talk to me that way!!" and i`m only 12 years old!!!!!!!!!she doesn`t know how much i hate her yelling at me!

• Pays :
She hits you?! omg!! Well, that's just horrible. That just an awful way of treating someone.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
i know!i love her,but she treats me like i`m inhuman when i do something SLIGHTLY wrong.

• Pays :
maybe she's in a lot of stress. Still I don't think it is right to slep someone.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
i know.and work has been going good for her[she works from home] but i hate it when she slaps me.i used to barely notice it but now i`ve been noticing it for the past two weeks.and she`s threatening me with hot sauce and she knows i hate hot things like that!

• Pays :
Yes slapping is wrong.
Do you mean you have to eat Hot sauce?

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
no i have to have five drops on my tongue and let it sit there for twenty minutes while my eyes burn because of the pain and tear come into my eyes!
Edité par william_693 le 24/08/2006 à 16:55

• Pays :
What on earth is that good for? that's rather inhuman.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
i know.and sometimes my punishment is to not watch tv for two weeks,i do MORE schoolwork,i can`t do anything.

• Pays :
So homework is not the problem, then what are these things you say to her. when she says not to speak to her like that.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
i ACCIDENTALLY raise the tone of my voice when i`m playing with her,and she gets mad!!

• Pays :
all i do is accidentally raise my voice when i`m talking to her and stuff,and she gets mad at me and turns into a tornado full of anger!

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
gosh now that is a little drastic!!!!! makeing u sit there for 20 minutes with hot suace on ur toung!
  • Pays :
i know!and it burns,and it`s extra extra extra hot hot sauce!!it hurts so bad!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums