Miscellanous : Two Kings,Two Queens,and A Girl Fallen In Love

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Two Kings,Two Queens,and A Girl Fallen In Love"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
ok,just to let you know,this isn`t like any other story.i like to change things alot and make very dramatic parts a bit.also,i don`t update alot and it won`t have alot of writing in each chapter.the name is actually "A Pirate Girl Of The Carribean Sea"
-------------------------------------------------------
My name is Gellena.I am a pirate,sailing the Pacific Ocean in search for Captain Jack Sparrow`s lost treasure out in the deep seas.I am captain of the new Black Pearl.Well,used to be co-captain.A Few years ago,Captain Barbosa had been knocked off the ship into shark-infested waters by the cleaners.Yes,the simplest way to get killed,I know.He left a will that said he would leave the ship for me to run if I wasn`t killed yet.And as the will said,I became captain of the new Black Pearl.I was sailing across the Atlantic,when my ship had crashed into some huge rocks on an island.My crew had disappeared,so I was left alone searching for wood and food without help.Now,it is day 6 I have been stranded on this island,and all I have left to eat is stale crackers.I keep walking around the island in search of wood."Oh,come on you rock of sand!There has to be some bloody rum around here!" Rum was a pirate`s possession;well,other than the ship.I had been addicted to rum since I was fifteen years old,and I am twenty-one now.then,out in the sea,I saw a ship.It was Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner`s ship.They were good friends of mine.I waited on the island,still searching for rum as they slowly came to shore.
--------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think? Edité par william_693 le 08/09/2006 à 03:58
Edité par william_693 le 08/09/2006 à 07:45

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
what do you guys think,huh?lol

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
I like it!! sounds pertty good so far!! lol!
WHERE IS THE RUM?!?!? =P

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
lol thanks!i took a bit of yours and put it into mine,but yours just sounded so good!!haha
BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE!!

thnx! yeah, a friend of mine gave me the whole theme of it. Hes great! but yeah, i think its good. HAHA!!

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
lol i wish the siggy changing thing would work,cause i`m trying to make mine say "But why has the rum gone?!"-Captain Jack Sparrow

hmm...wonder why its not working.....

• Pays :
yea lol
YOHO,YOHO,A PIRATE`S LIFE FOR ME!WHOOO!

• Pays :
UPDATE!UPDATE!lol
-------------------------------------
It took about thirty to fourty minutes until they came,but Elizabeth,Will and the crew finally made it ashore.They let down a rope ladder and I got on it as they pulled it up.As soon as I got on,I had a warm blanket that fell to my ankles and a bottle of rum in my hands."Finally,"I said,"someone understands my need for rum!Elizabeth,Will,how did you know where I was?" Elizabeth and Will smiled.Will said,"Your old crew went searching for us in the eastern seas.They hopped apon a few ships until they came onto ours.They told us where you were,so here we are!" I laughed and said,"Rum,anyone?" We all had a celebration party and went on out to sea by late afternoon.

As nightfall came approaching,I was with Elizabeth on the upper deck as I swabbed the deck.I was telling her about my search for Captain Jack Sparrow`s missing treasure in the Spanish seas."But you can`t just go on out there!" She said,"it`s too dangerous to go on alone,and you have only two years as an experience of a pirate!" I stopped her right there."Elizabeth,you have no idea of how much I want to find this treasure!What if Jack got spit out of the beast from the Black Pearl and is still out there?He could be looking for us,and we must find him!" Just then,Will came to us."Is everything alright?" He said,"I heard shouting." I sighed and said,"I`m on a search for captain Jack Sparrow`s misisng treasure.Now before you say anything,I`m also searching for him.How do we know if he has or hasn`t been spit out of that beast at the Black Pearl?He still could be out there!Will,we have to look for him and the treasure!" Will and Elizabeth were silent for a moment.Suddenly,Will interrupted it by saying,"Where is this treasure?" I smiled and said,"The Spanish seas."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!lol what do you think?

*SQUEE!!!!!* OMG!!! FABULOUSE GIRLY!!!!!!!

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
SQUEE????? Whats that?

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
  • Pays :
oh,blahhhh,PD!lol thanks,skeetles!!!

Oh jeez _693,
you know what your the nicest girl I've ever met.

j/k SNOB!

• Pays :
PD,what did i ever do to you?!and you may not know this,but i have FEELINGS!!!and that really hurt!

• Pays :
update!!!!!!!lol
-------------------------------------------------------
So Will,Elizabeth,the crew and I set out towards the Spanish seas,searching for Captain Jack and his lost treasure."We`ve been at this for weeks and have found nothing!Not even a trace of treasure!" Elizabeth said.I replied,"Elizabeth,searching takes patience,hope,and lots of rum to get your mind off of it." I laughed and drank some rum.Will was turning the ship around a huge water mountain,and saw something a few miles ahead. "Aye,I see something,Gellena!" I climbed up to the searcher`s pit in the top and took the telescope and looked through it.I screeched. "It`s Jack!Will,Elizabeth!Everyone,it`s Jack!It`s Captain Jack Sparrow!"I hopped off the searcher`s pit and ran to the wheel. "Excuse me,William,but this is for trained professionals.Note:you may want to hold on!"I said.I turned the wheel so we went up to the rock of sand Jack was on.I called out,"Jack!Ahoy,Captain Jack Sparrow!"

yeah well you know what SO DO I!!!! I think about what I do and say before I do and say it!! Maybe you should start to!

K,
you know what I'm sorry.
I'm just throwing a fit.
And I know your probobly all mad at me now for pulling out of the story So I'm just gonna de-conect. Unless I see some point in not to. And you know 693 I am really sorry and If I say something rude just let me know plz!

• Pays :
yea,PD,cause that really hurt when you called me a snap dragon witch and a snob.all i did was try to be nice to you

• Pays : Chine
Sorry Miranda(Panda) ( I hate to side) but I side with William_693. I know were cousins and all and your not usually like this! Whats Up Randa!!

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
no it`s ok,soccer_golaiegirl...whoever you are.but thanks anyways

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums