Miscellanous : LIsten up!!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "LIsten up!!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
you guys i want to first say don't be offended by anythingi say i simply saying it to say it. what drew me to this website was a bunch of people who loved narnia and william and now you are all like "what r u listening to?" "new stories" all that stuff we r not drooling over new will pectures or dying to hear new narnia gossip, i mean now a load of you dont even have will icons anymore its all different stuf like "evanessence?" "hilary duff" all these different things and it's really sad.

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
shelly,i`m not trying to be mean,but the only new will pic has been him in his boxers on a bed.and nothing more than that,so why are you complaining about us being ourselves?do you think change is bad?because all we wanna do is talk to each other and that does sometimes include will ok??

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
I just posted a new scan of William from TEEN VOGUE here : William with Rachel Hurd-Wood.

Preview :

Edité par stephany le 13/09/2006 à 15:07
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
All we are doing is being our selves is that a bad thing? Do you wan't us to be something were not? We are what we are you can't change that! We like to see new pictres of Will but we come on here to talk to other people are we not allowed to do that?!?!?!
Edité par cheeky_monkey01 le 13/09/2006 à 17:22
  • Pays :
yea,CM and i just siad almost exactly the same thing!we still love will,but why do we have to be the way you want us to be?!

• Pays :
wow steph- PERFECT timing

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
Its like we did come on here in the first place cuz we all love will and narnia and stuff, but when there is no more news, we talk to eachother, and make new topics, but when new things about narnia and will come up we talk abotu it, and gossip and stuff, you know?? but lately we come on here to talk to friends, have fun, use imaginations from all the stories, but if it bugs you, YOU can make a topic all about will, narnia, w/e....if you got a new pic or article about Will or narnia or something POST IT!!!! we still love Will!!!!

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Newbie
i kinda agree with skeetles. there hasn't been alot of new news bout will. but i also agree with shelly. this is a WILLIAM MOSELEY site, all these people with avatars of hilary duff and evanessence and stuff. were not telling you you can't be urself. if you like hilary duff and evanessence fine, whatever, but go talk about them on their websites. again, this is a WILLIAM MOSELEY web site.

william~elie~eric~william~elie~eric~william~elie~eric~william~elie~eric
  • Pays :
yea but WMH,there`s a miscallanous section,so we don`t need to go to other sites,ok?????

• Pays : Canada
OKAY WILLIAM_693!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT MUCH OF US LIKE GETTING YELLED AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly can have her own oppinion as of us. ANd you guys are right all of us like the will pictures and updates and such. You've really got a point but you dont need to yell.

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
WHOA YOU GUYS!!!chill!!! its not an argument, its a discussion...see this is a discussion of what we think should be going on...but there is no need to fight now girls....

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
PD,i wasn`t yelling!you are!!!

who's yelling?!?! i though we were all typing

• Pays : Canada
Yeah you sorta got point.
But cuz we cant yell WE TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
AND LOOKING BACK GUESS WHO WAS TYPING CAPITAL LETTERS!! hINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
  • Pays :
yea,that hint hint nudge nudge leads to you!i`m not typing in capital letters

i was trying to make a joke! everybody please stop fighting

• Pays : Chine
yeah Randa knock it off! she seems pretty nice.
But sorry _693 looking back you kinda were typing in capital letters but no matter. You know what, this is lke the fighting topic.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
haha....yeah we should change the title to the fighting topic...lol!! haha...okay girls i think thtis quite enough

random, but have enyone of you heard of the song "turkish Delight"
its by david crowder band.....LOVE IT!!!!!!

• Pays :
i only did capital letters for CM!that means cheeky-monkey!

thts true, you didnt yell, oyu were making a point.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums