Miscellanous : Help me, guys, sumfing rli serious is happening to me!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Fil de la discussion "Help me, guys, sumfing rli serious is happening to me!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
hey, guys i need ur help. eva since my mum died ive bin upset, but recently ive started to self-harm myself, and now im hiding my cuts frm evry1 and they HURT!!!! Wat do i do???:(:(

My name is Miss Schaden Freude
  • Pays :
PM me or skeetles- or both of us hun- ill be glad to talk about it with you....

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
hey girlie u have to stop i am telling you really do something harmful to ur self!!!I have A FRIEND THAT KEPT ON DOING IT TO HERSELF AN SHE JUST TOLD ME ABOUT A WEEK AGO SO TOLD THE GUIDANCE COUNSLOR THE NEXT DAY A N SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WOULD TALK TO HER ABOUT IT!!I AM TELLING YOU U NEED TO STOP BEFORE SOMEONE FINDS OUT ABOUT WHAT U R DOING TRO UR SELF!! I AM NOT TRYING TO SOUND MEAN JUST PLEAZ LISTEN TO ME GO AN TALK TO SOMEONE!!PLEAZ JUST PLEAZ GO AND TALK TO SOME1!!KK!
LYLAS
sAMi
P.S JUST TRY TO STOP!! PM ME IF YOU NEED TO TALK I CAN HELP U WITH UR PROBLEM!!ok

• Statut : Confirmée
yes, pm me ANYTIME...im on like 24/7...so, dont hesitate if you need anything...i was in the same position you were in....i cut myself once....but no one knows tht......*shh!! shh!* and to those who didnt know...well, yeah, its the truth....

girl, lemme tell ya....it was the worst thing i could have done to myself. Then i got into the habbit of starving myself. It wasnt good. so please please PLEASE!!!! dont do anything tht will harm yourself anymore. And if you ever need to talk to someone, please talk to me. And teachers, relatives, and different people will even help, you just have to choose the right person to talk to. please hun, dont make the same mistake i did....you will regret it, i know i do.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
HEY GIRL U NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT!! SO PLEAZ TALK TO ME,SKEETLES,OR WILL4EVER.I AGREE WIT SKEETLES!!PLEAZ DO TALK TO SOMEONE!!

We are here for ya hun, so, dont think its weird or w/e...we are INVITING you to talk to us.....

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
No i dont think it werid because all people do that like trying them to calm down an try to froget on what has happened to them(tragedy and etc). An i am no trying to sound noisy but skeetles when did u start and y??

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
My friend Taylor cut herself because Her boyfriend broke up with her. Then she started to smoke. Then do drugs. And she's only 11!! Please girlie stop hurting yourself. Scream into a pillow or draw a squiggle on a paper over and over again. We all know that your depressed. I know how you feel, were all here for you,

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
omg you can`t do this!stop,you could get really hurt,and we don`t want that!we all love you and care for you,please stop.PM me if you wanna tlak about it ok?

on the edge of seventeen...
yh, i dnt wanna to do it, its not like i want attention i wud rather i didnt but it hurts, and its a way of getting all my emotions out of me! its not like im commiting suicide

• Pays :
no,this is like almost commiting suicide!don`t do this,it`s not right!please,just talk to us about it.it`s a better way to let your emotions out than cutting

they rli hurt nw, ma best frend is so worried bout me, and cos we dnt go 2 the same skl she's worried im guna hurt myself. its just so much better thn hureting other peeps

• Pays :
NM,stop doing this!you need help!you can`t keep cutting,they`ll bleed and be hard to cover,you`ll go to a hospital,and much worse stuff.please,stop!

i dont worry bout covering them up, i just wear long sleeves, but i cnt jst stop like tht

shes right, she cant just stop, it becomes a habit, just like starving yourself, or smoking or something like tht....

and i did it because well, i have a big family, and we didnt have enough money to live in our own house, so we lived with different people....moved alot, and stuff like tht, then....i just lost it. I felt like no one knew how it felt to be in my position, and people all around me kept saying the same thing,...."I know how you feel, i know how you feel. Its going to be ok..." so on and so forth. I was like,they cant possibly know ow it feels....to not be educated, no friends, not see much of family, and to pretty much live in a poor house. So, thts when i started. i cut myself and starved myself, (more starving than cutting) It was hard to stop, but i did because something tht this guy tht i liked said something tht i heard...and it made me think...you know?

your right, i dont know what its like to lose loved one, and im not going to say all tht "I know how you feel" junk.....but i just wanna let you know, if you wanna talk, i can talk....

i know, evry1 says, "oh itll be ok!" bbut they dont know rli. there just repeating wat they see on tv and shit

Consultez d'autres forums