Miscellanous : Help!! I would really appreciate any suggestions...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Help!! I would really appreciate any suggestions..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : mexique
I know this sounds lame and stupid, but i would really appreciate any ideas or suggestions...

my problem is, as u all know halloween is nearby, which means = lots of halloween parties... and i have absolutely NO IDEA on what i should dress of... u see, halloween parties are mostly "the best party of the year" so they're kinda a big deal over here, and well I'm just out of ideas...

HELP!!

- Anna
Edité par hula le 05/10/2006 à 06:17

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
well,it doesn`t really matter if you have a costume or not,but look on google for cool pieces so you can make your own costume instead of spending a fortune on one

on the edge of seventeen...
yeah I was doing that, but i just couldn't find anything... I mean I don't have the slightest hint on what to wear... about the costume, that's not much of a problem, i just need to figure out what i wanna dress of, so it can be easier for me to find one... the problem is, i have NO ideas

• Pays : Royaume-Uni
giant pumpkin. or evil leprechaun

My name is Miss Schaden Freude
  • Pays :
lol but she`d have to be short for the evil leprauchan

evil giant leprechaun

lol!! thanx!! altho it'd be almost impossible for me to find a evil leprechaun costume... but still, thanx, i really appreciate it!!

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
do somethign totally wacked out!!!!! like somethign you would never think you'd do in your life....and yeah.....i know what you mean by..."the best party of the year" its just about the same deal here. but i think thts with like an end of the school party or ew year patry.....soooooooo....yeah.....

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
princess

goth fairy...

um yeah idk... prom queen

punk kinda look

or go in ur pj's and say ur like a baby or slumber party person

orgo as something tht is your personality- but somehting you would never go as
Edité par will4ever le 06/10/2006 à 04:17

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
lol!! yeah i know what u mean skeetles!! that last one was so funny will4ever!! that'd be so cool, altho i don't think i'd be that comfrotable with everybody staring at me on my pjs lol!! yeah i'd love to do something totally wacked out, lol, it'd be so much fun, altho i don't know what... lol, i had thought of ur suggestions will4ever, but it's just that those are the looks that everybody uses constantly for halloween, so i would really like to dress of something that's not the typical look over here... seriously thanx so much for all of you guys' suggestions, they really do help alot!!

• Pays :
ok then...ill think of more! lol

um....go as an.... ESKIMO! lol j/k

a pirate...lol

or a geisha/ japenese girl with a kimono!

also u can dress like a greek goddess or w/e

yeah hope i (kinda) helped at least

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
i actually had really thought about the japanese thingy, since my mom bought a kinda kimono dress but it's shorter and super cool, and i just had this perfect idea, when i found out one of the girls who's doing the party had already said she'd dress like that.... and since she had said that some time ago now, well it just wouldn't be fair, and well i guess i'll have to think of something else... lol, i'd dress like a pirate, but i wore a pirate costume last year... and some ppl just don't forget everybody else's costume so...

oh trust me hun, u've really helped ALOT!!! thanx!

i know! hw bout goin as WILL!!! *laughs hysterically*

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : Belgique
I can't really help with it. In belgium we don't have halloween parties, so I also don't know what they normally wear at such parties. But probably wathever you chose it will be beautifull

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? - William Shakepseare
same, we dnt hav halloween parties, but its pretty big in the States

lol!! I can't even image myself dressed as will!!! LMBO!!!lol!! lol, it's ok puremorning and narnia maniac !! thanx anyways!! yeah...
Edité par hula le 07/10/2006 à 17:59

well thts wat were here 4. nw i need sum help wiv my problem, my cuts r starting to scar!!!

thnx... hun plz don't hurt urself, i wish i could help u, i really do, but i can't say i know how it feels, becaus i don't... i can't ask u to stop from one day to the other cause i know it's not easy, not at all... I've never been in ur position before, so i really don't know what u're going thru, all i can say is... even tho it seems like impossible to stop, u can do it, even tho sometimes it feels like you're thru this all alone, you're not, we're here for u no matter what! you just gotta hold on through it all... and i know it becomes a habit, but believe it or not u have the strenght to stop... it really breaks me not to be able to help, to feel useless, but i'm just simply not good with this kinda stuff... I'm sorry...

• Pays :
well,try and dress like a...mermaid!lol um....or a singer!like get a microphone thingy that you can connect to your ear,and get a speaker thing to put on a belt so you can like be an actual one!haha

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums