William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i called will and he said that skandar was getting better..but that he still was very delicate

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays : mexique
i was happy to hear skandar was getting better, i showered, got dressed, and went to the hospital... when i arrived to the hospital i found out that...

- For you I will, no matter what-
they ahd changed him to another room since he was better and his situation wasnt so critical anymore..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i couldn´t find skandar´s room...so i called will by my celphone but no on answered, i was getting worried..

• Pays :
i quickly ran to a nurse and asked her what room skander was in. she said he was in the floor above in room 598.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
i quickly ran upstairs, and finaly found skandar´s room. everything was so quiet, everyone was there (anna. georgie, and william)skandar was getting a lot better! we were all a lot happier...

will saw the distressed look on my face and asked what was the matter. i told him that i tried to call but he didn't answer and that i was getting worried! he said that he was sorry but he had to turn his phone off because the nurses didn't want skandar to wake up! he came and put his arm around me.....

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
i really felt relieved at that moment when i knoew skandar was okay and then i told will he should get something to eat..so i took him to the cafeteria and he ordered something to eat and after he was done we went back with skandar and

he started waking up! he was very drowzy though! i went to his side and softly said, " hey skandar! how do you feel?" he said, "better! thanx! where's will?" Will came over kind of shocked that skandar had asked for him! skandar said, "will, i just want you to know that i'm really sorry for treating you without respect! i really do have a huge amount of respect for you, but i just don't know how to express it! i just want you to know that..... well,...... i ..i..love you!"
tears poured down will's face and will leaned over and hugged skandar extremely gently.....

i have never seen them hugging so this was completely new to me..then will said

through his tears he said, " i love you too!" they both smiled at each other and then will walked over to me and said, " that means so much to me! you have no idea!" i smiled at him and put my arms around his waist and my head on his chest!.....

he continued crying and then a few tears came out of my eyes..and then skandar said

" y'all! we don't have to have an emotional breakdown, OK!" that made eveyone laugh and we knew skandar was back to his normal self!

so we kept telling jokes and laughing to make skandar feel better and then

the doctor walked in and gave us great news....

he hold me tight to him... i felt so warm! for a moment it felt as if it was only us, but then....

he said that skandar was getting better and that he would probably be able to go tomrrow we all had huge smiles on our faces after he said that

skandar said. "whew! i can't waut to get a shower! i haven't had one in ages!" everyone laughed...

then georgie said..so thats where the smell comes form and she started laughing

we all laughed really hard!! we woke up other patients...so the nurse came to tell us we had to be quiet if we wanted to be there at all...

Page : 1 ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums