William Moseley Community : A new story board...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "A new story board..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
no offense PD,but can you please stop doing that?
------------------------------------------------------------
as it was getting later into the day,it started snowing.as i remembered,it was december.i was passing a few dark alleys when i heard a strange,familiar voice.it was william,i thought.he was probably following me.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
I turned around, but didnt see anything. I looked ahead, and saw Will talking to my boyfriend. "Jake!" i said. Tht was my boyfriend. "Hey hun." he said, grabing my hand. "I want to meet a friend of mine. YN, this is William Moseley." I saw will, and Will gave Jake a smile. "Umm....i guess we have met before. Well, umm...didnt know this was your girlfriend! haah!" Will replied.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
no,his name is vince,skeetles!remember,in the new one i put his name is vince?
------------------------------------------
i blushed a bit and said "yea,i`m his girlfriend,as you can see.well,we`ve got to go." i grabbed vince`s hand and dragged him back to my house.i didn`t want anyone to take me away from vince,i loved him

ooops! srry..i just....forgot...haha!

Walking away, I heard vince say to will, "Want to join us for dinner?" I rolled my eyes. "NO HE DOESNT!" It was silent and all eyes were on me. It was kinda awkward. "Umm, what i mean is, tonight was OUR night hun. But i guess we can make it another night. Just like every other time we do."
Every time we get a chance just the two of us, something comes up. I thought for sure, it would be just us tonight, but nope. Forget tht.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
i said "vince,we never get to spend time alone.everytime we have plans,something else bumps in our way."

"Well, i promise tomorrow night we can." he replied. I let go of his hand, and stopped. "You say tht everytime." i say. I felt hurt. Will, who was behind us, watching the whole thing. "Uh, vince, actually, i remembered, i got plans tonight. Maybe another night, k?" He walked off. "Now we can get tht night alone tonight, right?" i asked. Vince was silent, but nodded. At his apartment, we sat on the couch, and he watched the tv, while eating popcorn. When i went to hold his hand, he moved it. And when i went to kiss him, he got up, and went to the kitchen. "Thirsty?" he asked.
"Vince, whats up?" i asked, starting to get seriouse. He didnt aswer, but fine. He wanted to play the game, i would play along. Tomorrow when Will comes over, ill pretend to flirt with him, and see how vince re-acts.

• Pays :
all the way during the movie,i was hurt because of vince but was trying not to show it.

The next day, I was gettiong ready for will to come over cleanign the house. "Vinny! The door!" i said. Vince ran to the door. "Hey man, hows it going?" I heard Will say. I looked in the mirror, and made sure my hair and make-up looked ok. It was operation Vince time. haha
I ran out of the room, and ran to will. "Hi! well, have a seat." I grabbed his arm, and sat down on the couch next to him. Vince gave me a look, but i ignored it. My plan was working, so far. Lets see if he reveals anythign else. "YN, ill be right back, im gonna get some ice creme down stairs." I nodded, and he walked out the apartment door. I was talkin to will for about a half an hour. It seemed like we had alot in common, and got along well. But than i remebered Vince. "I stopped the conversation. "Excuse me, im going to go and check on Vince." i said. "Ill come with you." will said, and we went to the store downstairs. I walked in, looking around for vince. I asked the cashier. "He went outside with a girl." she said. I got worried. I stomped outside, will behind me. Than, there i saw Vince, under a doorway kissing another girl. My mouth wen wide open. I stomped over to him, and stood behind him, he didnt notice me. His "girlfriend" did tho. She stepped away from Vince. Vince turned around and was surprised. I slapped him. "VINCE GIBSON! I HATE YOU! I NEVER LIKED YOU AT ALL!!!! IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN, I WILL KILL YOU!!!! YOU HEAR ME? KILL YOU!" i said. "What do you mean? YOU were flirting with my friend up there! I still loe you YN." his girlfriend hit his arm, "Wait, so all this month we have bee together, you didnt like me at all?"

"ALL THIS MONTH?!?!?!!?" I screamed, and turned around, and walked up to my apartment, i heard Will and Vince arguing as i walked away. I slammed my apartment door, and went to Vinces stuff, and threw it out the window. I heard a knock on the door.

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
"yn it's will." said A farmilliour(sp?) voice

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
I smiled to myself. But than put on a grouchy voice. "What do you want?!!" I yelled.
"Im just checking to see if your ok." he said. Wow, this guy was nice, almost to nice. I thought to myself. I let him in. "You can sit on the couch if you want. Im not in a good mood, so dont mind me." i said, glad he was here.

He chuckled than gave me a smile. "So, how long where you with Vince?" he said.

• Pays :
i scoffed "a long time.too long"

He just nodded. "Do you regret it?"
I was quiet, and thought about his question. Of coarse i was mad at him. But at one point, i guess i did love him. But i regret not forseeing this comeing. "Yeah...i guess i do." I said, softly.
He, once again, nodded. I sat on the other side of the couch.

• Pays :
i sighed "but whatever,it`s over now.no one cares about me" will looked at me "don`t say that.of course people care about you"

"Yeah? name one!" i said, not meaning it though.
"Well, me..." he said, more like mumbled.
I was surprised, and yet i liked it. "Really?" i said. He nodded. I smiled. He looked at me and smiled as well. We just laughed, and spent a long time talking, until he finally asked me out.
"Hey, I-I was wondering, would you like to go out with me?" he said, scratching the back of his head.
Then said quickly, "If its too soon, than i guess not, but im just letting you know tht if--"
"No, its ok. How about i think it over tonight, and ill call you tomorrow.."

• Pays :
then he said "ok." and left.all night,i had a weird feeling,because i just met him and all,but i really,really liked him.

I didnt want him to think tht i was desprate, but in a way i was. I mean i can last without a guy for a long time, but i would need someone to talk to, to hang out with, you know. And since i was away from home, i didnt have any girl friends to talk to. But i guess it was safe to say tht will could be tht friend, maybe even closer.

• Pays :
but i decided not to think about it,because he could just be another player like vince.

I didnt sleep tht night, i tried to read, i watched tv, ate ice cream, and listened to music. I tried everything, but i couldnt get my mind off of anything. I wanted to know more about this guy (will) what he was about, about his past, what he wants to do with his future, and if he seemed good, and decent.
I couldnt take it anymore, so i called him. It was 8:00am.
"Hi, is will there?"
"Its will. Is this YN?"
"Yeah, umm, hey, i was wondering, if i was going to go on a date with you, can it just be because we are friends? I just want to find out more about you, you know, get to know you better." I said.

"Sure! thts fine, im srry if i asked to soon. I mean, i realize this stuff after i say it. So, tonight at 7:00? Do you like to dance?"
he asked.

• Pays :
i laughed "if you mean swing dancing,then yes." by the sound of his voice,i knew he was smiling.he said,"really?swing dancing?well,jsut so happens,i`ve been taking lessons since i was twelve" and the conversation went on till 10:00 am. "oh shoot!i`m late for work.sorry,gotta go.see ya tonight" and i hung up

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums