William Moseley Community : A new story board...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "A new story board..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
When i got inot the car, will started to look at me. I looked back, and he gave me a worried look. "YN, i know you still love vince, but he is just a jerk, you deserve better." he said.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i lied "i don`t love him.i just feel worried"

on the edge of seventeen...
Will just laughed. He knew i was lieing. "YN, its ok to still love Vince, but just dont go back to him. like i said, you deserve better." after a long pause he said "Where do you want to go?" he said.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
"somewhere where there`s ice cream.and lots of it"

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
Will threw back his head laughing harder then before. "What? What?! WHAT?!" I kissed him so he'd stop looking we heard the cops shouting but we continued(ha ha) Then I just blacked out after that. (what happened was Vince broke free of the cops cuz he saw us and smashed me in the head with something.... hard)

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
ooh ouch
-----------------------------------------
i woke up in a hotel room.i shot up and looked around "what a nightmare"

"Yeah, i know." i heard someone say. I sat up, rubbing my head. I looked around, and saw will sitting down in a chair, blacked out.

• Pays :
i rubbed my head "why does my head hurt?"

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
"I samashed you." I looked up it was VInce. "what have you done to Will?!!" "oh he'll wake up.... Eventually."

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
i shouted "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" and i pulled out my gun and aimed it at him "one more step,and you`re dead!" i pulled out my police badge "i`m art of the stroud downtown police,dirtbag!"
Edité par william_693 le 20/10/2006 à 00:45

Vince nodded and gave a chuckle. "Listen YN," he said, walking closer. i looked at will, who was tied to a chair, and waking up. My gun pointed at Vince, who was getting closer by the second. "I love you. I cant seem to get my mind off of you. And that girl...she didnt mean nothing. I was just testing to see if it was oly me. I wanted ot make sure i still loved you."

"By kissing some OTHER girl?" I said.

He was a foot stnading in front of me, and im sitting in the chair, pointing my gun at him.
"No--i mean yes. Well, its complicated. Please, understand." he said. I looked at will who was starting to puzzle all the pieces of what had happened together.
I looked back at vince, who was now knealing next to me. He put his hands on my arm, and lowered my gun.

"yn!" Will said, appaerently fully awake now. "don't shoot him!"
"i won't." i said, kicking him in the stomach with my high heel. " this is just for protection."
"you wouldn't hurt me..........." Vince said, standing up and pushing my gun that was trailin his every move aside.
"just sock him a good one in the face." Will said.
"why wouldn't i hurt you?" i asked Vince, ignoring Will for a moment, who was sitting on the chair he was currently tied up to very patiently.
"because." he said, putting his hands on the sides of my head, "i know that you still love me."
"Whatev." i said, doing as Will said and socking him good, square on the eye where he had hit Will. he keeled over, out cold, his eye imediately starting to swel, black, blue, and a nasty shade of purple.
Edité par bee-kah le 20/10/2006 à 03:22

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
i slapped him too,and i can`t believe i did this,but i shot him,too

ahhh!!!

"why did you do that?" Will asked a bit shocked that i could do something like that.
"it's not fatal." i said, calling an ambulance on my cell phone.

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
i said "will,you can`t keep me from doing what i want to do"

"Look! Look at him!" will said. I didnt want to. I was scared to. Why did i shoot him. Different emotions started to fill up. I felt love, hatred, shock, and hurt. I looked at Vince, on the floor, in pain. He looked me staright in the eye. Tht is when i realized what i did. "Vince." i whispered. But soon, i heard ambulance, and will took my hand. "come on, we dont want any trouble." he said.
I was pulled away, looking at Vinc in the eye. He didnt say or do anything.

• Pays :
i jumped out the window with him

• Pays : Royaume-Uni
wait a sec r u crazy???
neway, we jumped out of the window in2 the pool underneath it

My name is Miss Schaden Freude
  • Pays :
i swam up to the surface and gasped "oh god!"