William Moseley Community : new story...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "new story..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"YN! GO AWAY!" he said, getting frusterated. I felt hurt. I turned and walked to my room.
"Wait, YN, i didnt mean it tht way--plz...YN!!!" i heard him say as i walked off. I stopmed to the room, and slammed the door.

Will::
I wathed her stomp away. Than felta someone touch my hand. It was katie...

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
she smiled an innocent smile and said "come on will,let`s leave her.you know you want to" and i let go of her and said "Nice try,but YN is the one I love."

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"What? I dont think you know what your saying...I saw her, last night.....No, i cant tell you. Its-its too devestating, and it will hurt u i cant Will." Katie said, getting up. I watched her, "What do you mean?" I asked, getting curiouse. "Will, i cant." she said. "Just tell me, you started it, now finish it."
"Well, i saw YN....last night, after you fell asleep...she was-she was....."
"She was what? IS she ok?" I asked getting worried.
"Will, she killed the captian of the ship, hes there, dead right now. I saw her laod up the gun on deck last night. I didnt want to tell anyone, but i kept a close eye on her and you last night. She did aim the gun to your head, but for some reason, didnt pull the triger....Will...im, im soo srry." She said, crying histerically. I was dumbfounded. I ran to our room.

YN:
I started to pack up my stuff. I didnt want anything to do with will anymore. When i was pulling everythign out of the dresser when i found a gun. I picked it up, and looked at it. I was confused. Suddenly will walked in, Katie behind him. "YN! Katie, your telling the truth? HOW COULD YOU!!!" he said, running to me, grabbing the gun, and pulling me to the co-pilot of the ship. "Will, what do you mean? whats going on?"
I loked at Katie, and she gave me an evil smile. She might have won.

srry, i had to write it all out...tht was a lot!!! srry!

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Consultez d'autres forums