William Moseley Community : ...Sunset...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "...Sunset..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
Yeah it is its Gr8 in fact!! btw ive updated my play if neone wants to check it out!

My name is Miss Schaden Freude
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
CHAPTER 3

Just as Victoria got in the jeep Taylor’s cell phone started ringing, “I’ll get it” Victoria said, Taylor looked at her and laughed as he said, “No you are not its my phone not yours”...”Okay whatever” Victoria said, Taylor took his phone and saw who was calling, “Its my mom, you can get it” he said, Victoria laughed and picked up the phone.

“Hi Mrs. Stevens” Victoria said,…”Oh hi” she said, kind of confused because Taylor wasn’t the one who answered the phone, Victoria laughed and then Mrs. Stevens said, “Victoria is that you?, “Yeah, hold on a sec let me put you on the speakerphone”, Victoria answered. “Taylor why didn’t you told me that you were with Victoria”, Taylor laughed and said, “She just got in the car mom and we are on our way over to the condominiums” Taylor said, “Oh no wait, I was about to ask you two a favor, we are having dinner together and since we just arrived we were wondering if you could go buy some things to the supermarket”…”Yeah sure” Victoria said as Taylor rolled his eyes. “Mom you know I hate shopping for groceries” Taylor said in a kind of annoyed voice, “Oh well, Victoria is there so she can help you” Mrs. Stevens said. She told them all the things they needed and then they went to the supermarket, when they got there they took a cart and started walking through the aisles getting everything they had ordered them, Taylor went to get some sodas while Victoria went for some potato chips, just as she was walking through the aisles she saw two guys one of them had brown hair but it was the one besides him who immediately got her attention, he was tall and had a brown/blonde hair, she didn’t really got close to them but she was trying to see what color where his eyes, she always looked at a guy’s eyes she didn’t even knew why, it was just something she did, she then heard Taylor’s voice saying, “hey what took you so long?”…”hmm... I was looking – I don’t remember in which aisle the potato chips are at” Victoria said nervously, “yeah right” Taylor said as he walked to the next aisle and Victoria walked behind him, he took some bags of potato chips and then he said, “Do we have everything they asked for?”, Victoria looked at all the stuff and said, “I guess so” they both walked to the checkout line and waited for their turn, but for Victoria’s surprise the two guys were in the line next to her.

Taylor looked at Victoria and then turned around and looked at the guys Victoria was looking at, he laughed and said, “Stop drooling”, Victoria hitted his arm and blushed, they then paid and just when they were leaving Victoria took one last look, this time the guy with brown hair saw her and smiled, Victoria smiled back and then quickly turned around and walked to the jeep, just as she got on she turned the radio on and Taylor said, “Blue”….”What?” Victoria asked kind of confused, “Hey I know you always look at a guy’s eyes.... they were blue”…”and how do you know they are that color, where you staring at him too?” Victoria asked him laughing…”No, I saw his eyes when he was staring at you”, Taylor said, Victoria blushed and then decided to change the subject of the conversation.

Edité par Annie1290 le 18/05/2006 à 05:39

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
Cool I smell romance!! Actually we knew that anyway!!

CHAPTER 4

When they got to the condominiums they took all of the bags and went upstairs, they knocked on Taylor’s door and his mom opened it, “What took you so long?”…Taylor laughed and said, “Victoria was looking at some things and she got sidetracked” his mom smiled and then gave Victoria a hug, “I hadn’t seen you in so long, well it was only a year but anyways you grew up so much, and now you are a beautiful young lady”, Victoria smiled and said, “Thank you, ill be back in a minute ill just go next door to check some things”, her apartment was next door and she wanted to check if Phoebe was already there. She went outside and opened the door, and saw Phoebe sitting down in the couch watching a movie, “What are you seeing?” Victoria asked as she opened the refrigerator and took out a soda, “Narnia” Phoebe said, she then turned the DVD player off and turned around to look at Victoria who had a huge smile in her face. “What wrong with you?” she said as she walked to where Victoria was; “You are never going to believe it, I saw this guy at the supermarket”…Phoebe interrupted her and said, “What were you doing at the supermarket?”…”Taylor’s mom asked us to go buy some things, we are having dinner with them, but that’s not the point, the guy was tall and his hair was”…Phoebe interrupted her again, “Someone is going to think that you are dating Taylor, you are always together even Sam asked me if you were dating”…”Well whatever the point is that he had blonde/brown hair and his eyes were blue” …Phoebe smiled and said, I knew that you wouldn’t be able to be here for two months without liking someone”…Victoria smiled and said, “Well I don’t think ill see him again, I mean this is Hawaii its full of people, hotels, tourists, and besides its summer its when most people come”…Phoebe laughed and said, “yeah that’s kind of true but anyways if you don’t see him again there are a lots of other guys”…Victoria then said, “well lets go to Taylor’s house my family is there and Im seriously starving”…both girls went to the apartment next door and had dinner after that they went to the docks, they liked being there and just talk about stuff as they saw all of the boats and relaxed with the sound of water and the seagulls, “so would you like to come with us to the movies tomorrow” Phoebe asked Victoria….”Mmm.. no thanks I don’t really like being the chaperone I think ill just stay here and go to the pool or something, but how about if we go to the tennis courts tomorrow and play a while”, Victoria said, Phoebe nodded and said, “that’s mean you just want to see how I loose again right?”, Victoria laughed and said, “Yeah, I love the look on your face when you loose” they stayed there talking for a few more minutes and then they went back to their room when they got there Phoebe said, “Im going to finish seeing the movie, do you want to see it”…”The one with the lion, no thanks I will just take a shower and go to sleep im tired and I want to rest before I win tomorrow again”, Phoebe laughed and said, “well as you wish”, Victoria took a shower and then went to her room and fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up and changed into a pair of denim shorts and a white tank top, she then went to Phoebe’s room and woke her up, “Come on lets go play”, Phoebe moaned and then got out of bed and went to the kitchen for something to eat, Victoria took her racket from one of the closets and then went to the kitchen and had a glass of orange juice, after they were done eating they went to the tennis courts that were next to the gym, they had a huge window wall so the people from the gym could see the ones that were playing tennis and vice-versa. They started playing and after about half an hour of playing they saw Taylor going to the gym, they continued playing and finally after some more time Victoria won again, she smiled at Phoebe and said, “You own me a new pair of shoes that was the bet”. Phoebe moaned and said, “If I continue like this im going to be poor in a few days”. Taylor came outside and said, “hey Phoebe lend me your racket”, phoebe handed Taylor the racket and then he said, “loser will have a surprise”, Victoria nodded and said, okay fine, after about forty minutes of playing they were tied, Victoria was exhausted and then Phoebe said, “wow look at those guys”, Victoria then said, “Not now im playing and I cant loose”, Taylor then said, “hey it’s the guy from the supermarket”, Victoria turned around and in fact there he was doing some weights, just then Victoria saw the tennis ball fall on her side and Taylor said, “I win”, Victoria looked at him and said, “hey that’s not fair, you cheated”…”No I didn’t now be a good loser and come”, Victoria then said “No, im not going, that was cheating”, Taylor ran to where Victoria was and picked her up bride style, “No, Taylor put me down that’s not fair, where are you taking me?” Victoria shouted as she saw how Taylor was going towards the gym, then Taylor said, “You could use some refreshening cold water” he said laughing, Victoria immediately knew what he was going to do, you had to cross the gym to get to the pool that was on the other side, “Hey no that’s not fair I don’t have my bathing suit” Victoria shouted as he crossed the gym and everyone looked at them laughing, she then saw the guy from the supermarket staring at them and then before she could say anything else Taylor jumped in the pool with her still in his arms, she swam to the surface and saw that everybody was looking, Phoebe was laughing and Taylor was laughing too, “hey, Victoria here is a towel take it” Phoebe said as she handed it to her… Victoria got out of the pool and then Taylor said, “Sorry loser, it was a bad decision to get distracted”…Victoria was shivering and then she went back to the elevators and Phoebe and Taylor followed, when the elevator got there she saw the brown haired guy from the supermarket, she got in and Taylor and Phoebe laughed as they got in too, “So is the water from the pool cold or warm?” the guy asked laughing, Victoria looked at him and said, “cold”, while Taylor laughed and said, “She is a lair, the water is warm, she is just mad because she lost a bet, and by the way im Taylor Stevens”, the guy laughed and said “Im Adam Beardsley”, the elevator stopped they were finally on the seventh floor, “Nice to meet you Adam and im Phoebe Collins” Phoebe said as she got out of the elevator, Victoria couldn’t even talk she was shivering a lot and then she said, “See you later, and Im Victoria Evans”, Adam laughed and said, “Yeah perhaps when you haven’t lost a bet” Victoria smiled and looked at Taylor and then said, “He cheated” and she got off from the elevator and Taylor followed her she opened the door to her apartment and the three of them got inside, Victoria went to her room and locked the door she got in her pink bikini and then she got a dress on top of it, she then went to the living room and said, “Taylor I hate you”, Phoebe laughed and said, “Congratulations Taylor you just made her show her bad temper” Taylor laughed and said, “Yeah I have always managed to do so”.

Edité par Annie1290 le 19/05/2006 à 05:21

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Statut : Confirmée
it's gr8! update soon
its rly good - check my story i was a little bored and its a little short tell me what u think of it its called story of a girl - pathetic i know lol

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! john 14:6 (paraphrased by me) 3nails + 1cross = 4given
short chapter i will post another chapter right now, if i finish it haha

CHAPTER 5

The telephone then rang Victoria picked it up and said, “hey Sam”, Phoebe immediately stood up and took the phone out of Victoria’s hand, Victoria started laughing and went to get something to eat to the kitchen, Taylor followed her and took out some ice cream from the fridge, “Hey” Victoria said, Taylor laughed and then answered “What im taking care of you, too much of this will get you fat”…Victoria turned around and then Phoebe said, “Bye, guys im going out with Sam” Victoria then said in a sarcastic voice, “No please don’t leave me with Taylor”, Phoebe laughed and said, “Oh shut up you two will do fine together, you know that deeply in your heart you love each other”…Victoria looked at Taylor and said, “Yeah maybe” and she smiled at him then she continued, “No I think I still hate him for what he just did”, Phoebe shooked her head and said, “yeah whatever ill be back in a couple of hours and then maybe we could have dinner”, Victoria nodded and then said, “Im going to the pool” Taylor nodded and said “I’ll go with you”, they both walked out of the apartment and waited for an elevator, when the doors opened Adam was there, “Hey Victoria are you in a good mood now” he asked sarcastically, “Yeah sort of” she answered, “So how long are you staying here?” Taylor asked him, “The whole summer im here with a friend he just bought an apartment here and he wanted to come and relax from his new life, he is downstairs now maybe we could hang out in the pool or something” Taylor smiled and then looked at Victoria, she nodded and then they finally got to the first floor and walked to the pool, when they got there Victoria pushed Taylor in and said, “Sorry you owed me one”, Adam then went inside the pool and then suddenly Victoria heard then another splash, when she turned around she saw the blonde boy, “Oh this is my friend” Adam said, Victoria held out her hand and said, “Hi, im Victoria” Taylor also held out his hand and just said, “Im Taylor” and then the guy said, “Im William, but you can call me Will”.

Edité par Annie1290 le 20/05/2006 à 05:20

• Pays :
I love the 'prize' Victoria got!

OMG!! WILL!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

*trades places with Victoria*

J/K

cant wait for more annie

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
lol will4ever ur funny - love the story annie keep it coming

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! john 14:6 (paraphrased by me) 3nails + 1cross = 4given
haha totally agree changing places with victoria! haha

update! soon!
smart idea!! is noone gonna look at my play? sniff sniff...

CHAPTER 5

There was a moment of complete silence after that, it was kind of uncomfortable then Adam said, “So how long have you had apartments here?” Taylor answered saying, “Ten years”, Victoria looked at him and smiled it was really awkward being the only girl there she knew she needed Phoebe but she was with Sam probably at the movies or something while she was in a pool surrounded of cute guys, maybe it wasn’t that bad after all.

“So how long are you staying here?” Will asked, “…”The whole summer” Taylor and Victoria answered at the same time, Adam laughed and said, “Well we are staying the whole summer too, maybe we could hang out or something since we don’t really know anyone its our first time here”, Victoria laughed and said, “Sure” Taylor just smiled he had a strange look on his eyes, Victoria had never seen him like that. They continued talking for the next couple of hours and then Victoria got thirsty, “Im going to get something to drink do you want something?” she asked, they all answered “Water” or “Coke”, Victoria went out of the pool and Taylor said, “I’ll go with you”, Victoria laughed and answered, “No thanks”, Taylor took a deep breath as he went out of the pool, “I’ll go with you”, Victoria looked at him and said, “I think im perfectly capable of walking to my apartment and get some drinks, thank you” she then turned around and went inside of the building, a couple of minutes later she came downstairs she had brought some cokes and water and she had a glass with iced tea for her, she sat down in the pool steps and then Taylor said, “What are you drinking?”…Victoria laughed and said, “I met your mom upstairs and she gave me some iced tea”, then Will said, “Oh, can I try it” Victoria smiled and she gave Will the glass he took a few sips and then gave it back to Victoria, just then she heard a few footsteps behind her and turned around and saw Phoebe who was holding hands with Sam, “Hey Victoria” she said smiling after she saw that she was with Adam, Taylor and a guy she didn’t knew. Hey Phoebe this is William he is here with Adam they are spending the summer here too” Victoria said, Phoebe smiled and then said, “Nice to meet you, we just rented some movies do you want to come and watch them with us?” Phoebe said, Victoria smiled and Taylor said, “Sure” Victoria rolled her eyes and Phoebe laughed only she had seen what Victoria just did, then Adam and Will said that they would love to go. Victoria said, “Well then I guess you could go to our apartment in an hour im going to get a shower” Victoria then got out of the pool and said, “Room 703”, she took her towel and went upstairs followed by Phoebe and Sam and then Taylor also went out of the pool following the trio.

When Victoria got in the elevator Phoebe rushed after her taking Sam’s hand and pulling him in too, the doors were about to close when Taylor got in, they didn’t talk all the way up o the seventh floor, when they got there Taylor went to his apartment and Victoria and Phoebe went to theirs, followed by Sam.

The couple sat down while they finished watching Narnia and Victoria went to her room, she took out a pink dress that she had just bought and her pink flip-flops too, she then got in the shower, she couldn’t stop thinking about Will’s eyes they had something special in them they were unique. She then finished bathing and got in her clothes she went to the living room where Sam and Phoebe were laughing and talking about the movie. She then heard someone knocking the door, she looked at Phoebe as in asking her to go open, but Phoebe said, “No, im busy you don’t have something else to do”, Victoria sighed and said “okay, but it must be Taylor he has been acting weirdly”, Phoebe laughed and said, “I know, and I didn’t even spent the day with him” Victoria then walked to the door, she opened it and saw Mrs. Stevens, “Hi, Mrs. Stevens how are you” Victoria said kind of faking a smile to the disappointment that it wasn’t Will, “Oh, fine thank you Taylor will be here in a moment im so glad that you spend time together” Victoria smiled and then Mrs. Stevens said, “Oh I was going to ask you if you could lend me some Makeup remover, its just that I cant find mine” Victoria smiled, “Sure come in” she went to her bathroom and then went back and gave her the make up remover Mrs. Stevens said goodbye and then left. Victoria went back to the living room and sat down on the couch in front of Phoebe and Sam, “So who was it?” Sam asked, “Mrs. Stevens, Taylor’s mom” Sam nodded and Phoebe laughed saying, “I could bet a hundred dollars that that lady want you to date his kid” …”Stop It of course not, I mean he is 21, he goes to college and we have known each other since more than 10 years ago, he is like a brother”…Phoebe laughed and said, “It was just a comment”, Victoria smiled and said, “Yeah well next time don’t bet, you still owe me a pair of shoes” Phoebe rolled her eyes and said, “You never forget it do you?”, Victoria smiled and then she heard the door open, Taylor came in and went to the fridge and took out a soda, “Yeah this is your home, feel free” Victoria said her voice dripping with sarcasm, “and by the way who let you in?” Phoebe said, “Well, Phoebe your lovely cousin left the door open” Taylor said as he sat down next to Victoria. She then heard another knock on the door and this time she immediately stood up and went to open the door, Adam was the first one to come in followed by Will, “over here” Victoria said, guiding them to the living room where the rest of the people was.

They both sat down and then Victoria said, “Phoebe its your turn to cook dinner”…”No its not I did breakfast” Phoebe said as she stood up and went to the kitchen, “Hey that doesn’t count you just served cereal” Victoria said laughing, “Well yeah but if I don’t serve you cereal you wont even eat because you are too lazy in the mornings” phoebe answered as she went back to the couch, “No, im not cooking again” Victoria said as she sat down next to her, “hey hun, its out of discussion its your turn”, Everyone was looking at their discussion laughing and then Victoria got up and said “Okay fine” she then went to the kitchen and Taylor said, “Are you seriously cooking?”…Phoebe laughed and then Victoria said, “Yes, why?”…”Well I don’t know I think im too young to die because of food poisoning” he answered, Victoria glared at him and said, “Oh come on, if you haven’t died because of eating the food you prepare in college you will do fine with mine”, Victoria said, Phoebe laughed and then whispered, “You know Taylor I wouldn’t believe her she isn’t a good cook”…”Hey” Victoria shouted after hearing what her cousin said. Will and Adam laughed and then Taylor said, “You know what that’s it, Phoebe where is Victoria’s room?”… “It’s the one in the right” Phoebe said smiling and pointing to Victoria’s room, Will looked confused at Adam and they shared a few confused looks between themselves, “Hey wait what are you doing in my room?”, Victoria said kind of confused, “Im looking for your purse” Taylor shouted from her room, “hey leave my things alone, and what do you want my purse for?” Victoria said as she walked to her room, “I need money to order pizza, I left my wallet home and besides its your turn to cook, hey I found it” Taylor answered …”Hey no, leave my money alone” Victoria said kind of mad, “Too late its in the back pocket of my jeans now and I don’t think you want to get you hand in there” Taylor said as he went to the phone and ordered some pizza, “Eww…no” Victoria said as she went out of the apartment, they then heard the door close and a few minutes later she came back with $50 dlls. in her hand, “Where did you get that from?” Taylor asked, “Your mom gave me your wallet and I took some money” Victoria said proud as she walked over to the couch again, “But I just took $30 dlls. from your purse” Taylor said as he tried to take the money from Victoria’s hand, “I took some extra cash because you threw me in the pool last time” Taylor then walked to where Victoria was and said, “Give me my money back or ill do what you hate the most”…”No” Victoria answered and then Taylor said, “Oh well you asked for it” he started tickling Victoria’s side until she was on the floor crying and laughing at the same time she then opened her hand and said, okay ill give you twenty back” Taylor nodded and took his $20 bucks, Victoria slapped him in the arm and said, “Don’t dare tickle me again” Taylor laughed “Too late I already did”. The rest of the group was laughing about what just happened but then Phoebe said, “Gosh, Victoria, you and Taylor should try to behave when we have guests you are always fighting”…Taylor then said, “Shut up, you talk like my mom” and then Victoria said, “It was his fault and yours too because you told him where my room was”. She then went and sat down next to Will since it was the only space that was left and Sam said okay so what movie should we watch, “Terror” Taylor said, “What! No, I won’t be able to sleep” Victoria said, then phoebe said” and then she will be bothering you at night until she can fall asleep again”…”Perfect” Taylor answered “You are welcomed in my apartment”…”Shut up Taylor that would be the last place I would go to”.
Edité par Annie1290 le 23/05/2006 à 06:08
Edité par Annie1290 le 23/05/2006 à 06:12

haha i love taylor

update!
lol i like taylor too! keep going annie!

Taylors gr8 hes so nice!!

that story rox!!! Loved it girl!!!!

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
I LOVE YOUR STORY ANNIE!
AND WILL!.... OHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOODNESSSSSS!
*sighs* :-D

plz update sooooon!!!!!!!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
i keep on reading it over again to make sure that i didn't miss anything!!

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
^ ha ha ^
yeah gotta know this kind of stuff!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
it is long though!! i love that kind of stuff!!! especially love stories!!!!!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums