William Moseley Community : Dancing Thoughts(chapter 1.comment plz)

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Dancing Thoughts(chapter 1.comment plz)"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
you better!!!!!! JK!!

♥ William Moseley ♥ forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
what did you say to me?!are you using a TONE with me!?

JK JK!!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
i PROMISE to update later if i can,maybe next week cause im turning 12 on thursday

LOL!!!! update soon!!!

♥ William Moseley ♥ forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
FINALLY the update!hehe

-----------------------------------------

Chapter Four::Rags...or Riches?

I had met the Kings and Queens,and the youngest queen Lucy invited me to dinner with her and the others.I was so shocked to be able to eat with them,I did not know what to say."But,what shall I wear?" I said.Queen Lucy laughed and said,"Follow me!I will take you to your chambers." I followed her and we entered this very long hall with red bricks along the walls and gold lining apon the borders of the wall.We turned to a mahogany door with golden knobs.She opened the door,and inside was the most magical room I have ever seen.

The bed sheets were a pale pink with thick silver lining across the edges,and on top of them was a comforter.The comforter was a shiny gold with thick pink lining.The pillow cases matched the bedsheets and has a tiger`s face upon them.I walked over to the bed and touched a pillow."What is on the pillow cases?Some sort of lion or something?" I said.Lucy giggled and said,"Yes,silly!That is Aslan,the creator of Narnia.We defeated the White Witch by his side in battle and--" Before she could say anymore,I said,"Excuse me,but who is this White Witch?Some queen?She sounds a bit like she could be one." "She thought she was one,and had an army that almost killed Edmund and Peter.But,she is the one who cast a spell over Narnia for it to be winter forever.But it had only lasted 100 years.Now,why don`t I show you around the rest of the room?" She said.I said,"Oh,right!Of course.Yes,please."

She showed me to the bathroom.The walls were lined with such beautiful blue tiles with gold edges.The bathtub was made of silver and gold.The faucets of it were made of marble.Then the armoire.Oh,the armoire!It was so beautiful,and seemed to stand out from all the other things in the bathroom.The armoire was made of wood,with the whitest paint you could imagine.
---------------------------------------------------------
i`ll edit it later.i`m gonnna go to sleep.NIGHT ppls!

• Statut : Confirmée
OMG!!! this is relly good! like it!! please writing more!!!

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
hah thanks!don`t worry,i will!

Page : 1 | 2

Consultez d'autres forums