William Moseley Community : OMFG I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "OMFG I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! I FINALLY got my computer back after a WHOLE FREAKING MONTH! I was dying so bad without it, I went to my friend's house every day (almost) and I felt like I was taking advantage of her! So then, I started going to my other friend's house! LOL GOD I missed you guys! Narniafreak, R U THERE?? BTW: I'll try to catch up on the stories which seem to have lengthened a small bit. LOL

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
Apparently no gives a crap if I'm here so I might as well get off!!! No one has responded and no one seems to care! If ur there, speak up now or I'm so out!

• Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
Whats up???

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
OMFG A PERSON! LOL Nobody even cares that I'm FINALLY "back." GOD hi! What's up with u? Nuttin with me.

• Pays :
nuthing much here either, just making banners because no ones ever on anymore!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
Seriously are they awsome?

• Pays :
idk, ive made about 20, theyre posted all over the place

Kwl. So anything Will u wanna say? Like how totally hott and sweet and great and OMFG.
ROTFL

• Pays :
what does KWL and ROTFL mean??

Well, yeah, there are some new pictures of will, i dont know if uve seen them and he looks totally hot! And also in the Bafta Interview! Have u seen the BAfta interview with the lady thats totally hitting on him?
Edité par William_is_Hot le 04/03/2006 à 02:27

KWL means cool.
ROTFL means roll on the floor laughing.

No I haven't seen the interview. I'll have to check it out.

• Pays :
oh, ok!
there are 2 bafta videos, the one where they present an award and another one where this lady interviews him

Ok
I'll check it out
thanks

• Pays :
WElcome BAck!!!!!! OMG!!!! u finally got ur computer back!!! yaeh, now we can par-tay!!!! woo-hoo!!!!LOL!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ne ways... heres the link for the 2nd bafta movie:
http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39T4FG10E1CIE2WI5VJZ26VRXR
u have to download it though.....yeah, the retrded lady is totally hitting on our man!!!!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
yep, i dislike her very much! (hate)

• Pays :
yeah, she better not get us started again, amiga!!!!!!!! i super dislike her cuz of her complete stupidity and retardedness!!!! major GRrrrrrrr ) ) ) ) ) ) )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW** the beep might be "the year of the gays"

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
yeah, i think that was the beep too! HOW DARE HER!!!!
And shes like "oh, i think in real life u might be older than me"
YEAH RIGHT!!!!! SHES ANCIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pays :
no, she an ancient antique!!!!!!!
hitting on OUR man is horrible enough to see but also saying inappropriate things!!!! i was agast!!!!!!! yeah, right will is like 3 time younger than she!!!! retarded lady!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
u did nothing bad willLover
Edité par will4ever le 04/03/2006 à 03:14

GOD She's a f***ing stupid! I HATE HER
SHE STOLE OUR WILLIAM MOSELEY
OURS I SAY OURS
LOL

• Pays :
WILL STEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAILOR MOUTH *ancient* LADY!!!!!
How Dare She!!!!!!!! He's OURS!!! not hers!!!!!!! ) ) )

• Pays :
How bout 1000000000000000000000000000 TIMES YOUGER THAN HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums