William Moseley Community : Dancing Thoughts(chapter 1.comment plz)

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Dancing Thoughts(chapter 1.comment plz)"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
hey my other stories got deleted,so i started a new one.i loved the one i wrote about the ice fairie!! but anyway,here it is

Chapter 1:::My heart belongs to Evin...or does it?

My name is Chelsea Barren.I am goddess of the mountains and sea.I live in a world with peace,a world with happiness.A world with love.I roam the green pastures and swim the crystal clear waters I protect.The love of my life is Evin Argate.He is the most precious being I have ever met.We fell in love,and we know we love each other.But the dangered days are nearing,and I must prepare my life to face the challenges before me,as I have in the past.But these ones shall be worse.I would risk my life for Evin any day.I have hope that these dangered days will pass by quickly enough,but I have a stron,horrid feeling that they will not.

I am walking down the market street,pacing back and forth,waiting for Evin's arrival.It makes me worried when he is late.Minutes pass by,as my feet stomp apon the ground,going back and forth.Now hours have passed,as the sun begins to set and the market begins to thin with the crouds walking away.My feet are torn,and my heart is thumping,louder and louder with every step I take.

Then I see a light ahead of me,approaching.I walk toward it and see Evin on his motorcycle."Where have you been?I was so worried something had happened to you!" I say.Evin replies,"I'm really sorry.My mother made me stay late,I had no choice." I said,"Well,next time please warn me before hand?" He smiles and helps me onto his bike.He says,"I want you to close your eyes,ok?" I hesitate,but close my eyes tightly.

He drives off,and reaches his destination.He helps me off,and tells me "Open your eyes." I open them,and there is a cliff reaching towards the horizon.There is a picnic set,just for the two of us.I smile and gasp "Oh,Evin!How did you do this?" He says,"I wanted tonight to be special.Just for you." I smile and kiss him lightly on the cheek and say,"Thank you." We both sit down and eat.About two hours pass,and we our full and satisfied."Thank you for tonight,Evin.I really liked it."

Evin smiled nad said,"I'm glad you did.I want to ask you something." I said,"Ok.What is it?" He and I stood up.He slowly walked toward me and said,"You know how you said you would die for me?" I was curious and said,"Yes,of course.W--What is this about,Evin?I really should be getting home." He stopped in front of me.He said,"I love you." He walked towarrd me again,and stopped right as my heels were edging off the cliff.

I looked back,down at the water.And looked back up,right as Evin shoved me off of the cliff.I screamed,and splashed into the wavy waters.He smirked,and walked away.I tried swimming my way above the water,but it sucked me in.I was doomed to die,but for the one I love....or did love.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
OMG!!!
talk about love.....*mumbles*

stupid Evin....

update soon wpic

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
thanks!lol funny.kk i will,WPIC

*mumbles*

stupid Evin.stupid Evin's motorcycle.stupid Evin's mom!!lol
Edité par william_693 le 31/05/2006 à 00:41

• Pays : Etats-Unis
it is soooo awsome!! update soon!!

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
thanks!yea i will if i feel up to it tonight

you better!!! JK!

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
haha funny!!

lol!! i am so bored!!

• Pays :
ME TOO!!!ice cream ROX MY SOX!!! lol

not as much as it rox mine!! LOL!!

• Pays :
what??are you using a TONE with me?!you're making me mad,young lady!!!

i am sorry!! RB's???

• Pays :
i was joking,i was doing the thing cotaco_girl and will4ever do

• Pays :
hey here's the update

Chapter Two::"Two" Of A Kind

Evin was driving on his bike all the way home,leaving me to die in the cold and wavy ocean.Once he reached home,someone was standing in his doorway.It was my fahter,Nicholas Barren.

"Evin," he said."Where is Chelsea?" Evin smirked and said "Sir,I dropped her off at home already." My father seemed angry and said,"Oh,really?Well,our home is three miles away from the direction you were heading in."

Evin realized my father was right,and gulped."U-um sir..." he studdered,"I actually dropped her off back at the market.That's where I picked her up." My father became angrier and said,"Oh,really?Well then,shouldn't she start walking past us now??" My father tapped his foot in annoyance and anger.

Evin hopped back on his bike and drove back to the cliff.My father was guardian of the birds,so he flew there and got there just as Evin was parking his bike.

Evin turned around,and saw my father standing on the cliff.Evin,being the dumby he is,rain straight toward my father,trying to push him off,but my father flew up and Evin fell into the ocean.So much for love

awsome CSB!!

• Pays :
thanks,RB!im about to update my other story.i have about three lol CSB,can u give me some ideas for Double Bubble Boil 'N Trouble?just PM me kk?

• Pays :
kk here's the update.yay!!

-------------------------------

Chapter Three::To Narnia We Go

Back down in the ocean,I was tossed about upon the waves.I finally reached civilization,without drowning.The waves washed me upon a beach,with the sun shining,the wind blowing,and the tree branches flowing.It took a whie before I woke up.I was coughing so hard,my throat hurt so much.

I lifted my head up,and there I saw a castle.A beautiful,vanilla brick castle.I was in awe,I needed a place to sleep and something to eat very badly.I forced myself up and lost my balance for a moment.

I slowly walked around to the other side of the castle when I spotted a strange looking creature.It was a half horse,half man.I was confused as of to where I was.I walked up to the creature,being cautious at every step I take.

The creature looked over at me and jumped.He pulled out his sword and raised it at me."Who are you,stranger?" I backed away a bit,and slowly."I-I am Chelsea.Chelsea Barren.I was washed upon the shore on the beach.I need a place to sleep,and something to eat."

He looked at me curiously,at my appearance.He nodded and said,"Follow me." I followd him into a castle,and into the Grand Hall.I was amazed at how little possession I have,but how much possession these people have.We finally reached four thrones.

Four thrones,in which four children sit.In the right throne sat a little girl,who looked to be about 6 or 7 years old.She wore a silver crown,a silver dress,a red cape and had her hair in curls.

In the throne on the left of hers sat an older girl,who looked to be about my age.She wore a blue dress,a silver and gold cape,a gold crown and had her hair in a twisted braid.

In the throne on the left of hers sat a boy who looked to be about 1 or 2 years older than her.He had gold pants,a blue and gold shirt,a gold cape and gold crown.

And on the left of his throne,was a boy who looked a few years older than the little girl.He had a sliver crown,a blue-silver pant and shirt set,and a blue cape.

Each of them had a smile apon there face.They seemed so sophistocated and happy,while I seemed so dirty and ragged and miserable.

• Statut : Confirmée
i like it!

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! john 14:6 (paraphrased by me) 3nails + 1cross = 4given
i shall think of something!!! atleast try to!!

• Pays :
haha thanks you guys!if i feel up to it,i'll update later

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums